Best sports books and online betting sites in the UK by players & for players
Thanks to our best sports betting sites ranking you can choose your sportsbook. Check which one is on the first place, read sportsbook review and play without any fear!
is online since 1999 and is the largest Swedish bookmaker that’s also focused on the European market. It is part of the Unibet Group and since its beginnings has served more than 6.2 million customers from more than 100 countries worldwide.
- Site in 26 different languages
- Over 5 million players
- Customer service centre (mail, phone, fax, live chat) in various languages
- Minimum 1 bet on a bet slip
- Maximum 10 bets on a bet slip
- Winnings instantly paid to a customer’s account
More - see full offer
- LiveBets: YES
- VIDEOstream: YES
- Casino: YES
- Games: YES
- Poker: YES
- Very large range of sporting bets
- Many bonuses and tournaments
- Payments and withdrawals can be made instantly by: transfer, credit card, Skrill (Moneybookers), NETeller, Przelewy24
- Minimal stake: 1 €
- Maximal stake: depends on event
- Maximal winnings: 100 000 €
- Minimal withdrawal: 15 € (FREE)
- Minimal deposit: 15 € (FREE)
- No hidden fees!
Reviews by players
Page: 1 / 4
One of my favorite bookmakers. A large variety of offers for sports betting, there's also a wonderful poker and casino. A big range of video broadcasts, a fast calculation of rates. I like how fast you can withdraw cash from Unibet, in fact, within 2-4 hours. Glorious client support, all problems are often resolved pretty quickly.
Many sports events with odds and live dealer casinos, you'll be able to place bets anytime at any match and in single bets, there's good support, fast response and fast withdrawal. Payouts simple with none problems.
Very good company, with fairly sensible yields and straightforward menu. it has paid many times directly. And supports the Greek language. superb is the live bet and cash in. i like to recommend it without hesitation.
The page layout, payment methods, client service and withdrawal is sweet. Spreads are mediocre. Bonus is ok. A large veriety of bets; I particularly like about them that they provide biathlon.
For me Expekt and Unibet are must have bookies, but its depends also on what markets you are after.